Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wed Sep 10 2014

A strangely introverted day. I was up bright and early, as I have a 7:30am lesson on Wednesdays. It was not difficult, although I was again reeling a bit from my dreams. Something is going on in that realm. The dreams are very insistent, although the details vanish the moment I awaken. I think the recent spate of “oversleeping” stems largely from waking up at a typically early hour, and then lying in bed trying to hold on to the thread of the dream, only to drift back to sleep or half-sleep.

Anyway, up for the lesson. Another cool and overcast morning. Out to Staples to drop off the files for the postcards. Actually turned the heat on in the car for a mile or so, just to take the chill off. On the way home treated myself to a diner breakfast, and then some grocery shopping for dinner necessities. I really feel like hunkering down at home, for some reason. At home, a little office work, paying bills and such. Noticed that the sky had cleared and the sun was out, so Melvin and I hit the back yard. He explored – he has a 25-ft leash and is only interested in things 26 feet away from me. I sat and read the Warhol Diaries. We were both shouted at relentlessly by blue jays.

Now back inside to get down to work. I feel a little weary, or low energy, but I’m going to have to work through it. Just a couple of lessons in the late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment